Christina Lana Shine, Esq.
- Family Law
- Matrimonial Law
Christina Lana Shine has been a lifelong resident of Western New York and has been practicing for more than 30 years.
After graduating Magna Cum Laude from Canisius College and being admitted into the Jesuit Honor Society Office of Alpha Sigma Nu. She obtained her legal degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Law School and was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1988.
The exclusive focus of Christina Lana Shine's practice is Family Law and Matrimonial Law. She was trained in Matrimonial Mediation in 1996 and in the Collaborative Process in 2009. Christina Lana Shine is a member of the Eerie County and New York State Bar Associations, Family Law Sections. She is also a member of the Veterans Affairs Committee.
Mediation, Collaborative Process, and Litigating with Christina Lana Shine allows you to determine your own future and proceed through your divorce with you in the driver's seat.
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner
- Former BNI Chapter Officer
- Erie County Bar Association, Matrimonial Bar Committee, Member
- Erie County Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, Member
- "Attorney for Child" program, 4th Department, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Division, Member
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Juris Doctor - 1987
- Canisius College
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1984
- Honors: magna cum laude
- New York, 1988
Classes & Seminars
- "Attorney for Child" program, 4th Department
Fraternities or Sororities
- Alpha Sigma Nu