On August 30, 2016 the highest court in New York State expanded and changed the definition of the word “parent”. In two companion decisions the New York State Court of Appeals decided that a person lacking both a biological connection, or an adoptive connection to a...
- Steps to take before embarking on the divorce process
- How to feel more in control of the divorce process
- How to tell if it is time to get a divorce
- Top 10 reasons to choose Mediation over Litigation for your Divorce
- Five ways to end 2016 and begin 2017 without stress for you, your kids or your ex-spouse